Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 2 - Getting Clear

Last night as I laid in bed accompanied by all kinds of thoughts of judgement racing through my mind about my first post. Good metaphors, but a bit too much with the moon comments dear. It's not quite up to the level of the book wording, but a good first start.  Hmmmm I thought. Hmmm.

This morning there was a different dialogue. Relax and have fun with it. It's all a process. The word process sure struck a chord with me. It brought me an image of a teenage boy whose voice is changing rom one tone to another. It can be an awkward and uncomfortable time in the life of a teen. That's what is happening to me. Not that I am turning into a teenage boy in puberty, but rather that I too am going through the process of my voice maturing.

Some ground rules please... 1.) do it daily 2.) do it cheerfully 3). don't judge it 4.) let it be

And it you break into tune with #4 it's welcome.

That's a good place to pause. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment