Sunday, September 5, 2010

Welcome September

I welcome the fresh breeze of September.
The second half of August has felt like a circus act. Juggling, flying, and some graceful moves to manage home and family in this in between time of days to fill and with no summer programs.
My writing desk is cluttered with papers and forms for public school activities and requested info.
After school activity sheets are waiting in line for my attention. So my book writing at full speed is on hold.
That is until September 8th, the first day of school. Until then, I get the opportunity to enjoy the retreat.
Does this mean that I am not dedicated? Will it delay my book? No. Plans are formulating within me to better organize the chapters I am working on. In not working I am more productive than if I squeezed and stressed a half hour or so on these chapters. All this accomplished by a small does of respect. Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment